Recovered Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether
|Acid as Acetic||%||0.01max||0.005|
CAS number: 107-98-2
Chemical name: 1-Methoxy-2-propanol
Other name: Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether, PM
Melting point: -97 °C
Boiling point: 118-119 °C(lit.)
Flash point: 93 °F
Density: 0.914 g/mL at 20 °C(lit.)
HS code 290949
We have SDS MSDS avaiable.
Propylene glycol methyl ether has a weak etheric taste, but has no strong pungent odor, making it more widely used and safe. Because of its ether structure and hydroxyl group, its molecular structure is excellent in its solubility, and it has a suitable volatilization rate and reactivity.
1) PM can be used as solvent, dispersant or diluent for coatings, inks, printing and dyeing, pesticides, cellulose, acrylate and other industries.
2) Also can be used as fuel antifreeze, cleaning agent, extractant, non-ferrous metal ore dressing agent.
3) It is widely used in coatings and detergents. Specific applications as active solvents for water-based coatings; active solvents and coupling agents for solvent-based printing inks; solvents for ballpoint pens and pen inks; coupling agents and solvents for household and industrial cleaners, rust removers and hard surface cleaners.
4) Solvent for agricultural pesticides.
1) Packed in 190kg new steel drums, 80 drums/FCL,15200 KGS/20'FCL.
2) Packed in 190kg new steel drums, 120 drums/FCL, 22800 KGS/40'FCL.
3) Packed in ISO Tanks, 21000 KGS/Tank.
4) Storage: Keep away from fire and heat, storage house temperature should not exceed 30 ℃.
Leave a message