Product: Imaging Oil, wellknow as imaging oil hp indigo
HS code 271019
Properties and advantages:
• Odorless, comfortable to handle for workers and end users;
• Low surface tension, excellent wettability and surface expandability;
• Narrow distillation range, support suitable flash point and well matched drying time;
• Ultra-low aromatic hydrocarbons , significantly reduces the risk of human contact;
• High purity, good stability, support longer service life;
• Low freezing point, good performance at low temperature environment;
• Low conductivity, providing excellent insulation properties for liquid inks.
The liquid ink of the digital printer is made up of electronic ink and imaging oil. The imaging oil is a highly insulating liquid. The ink polymer particles are suspended in the imaging oil to form a high-performance liquid ink. HP Indigo electronic ink technology, HP ElectroInk, is a unique liquid ink that combines the advantages of digital printing with the quality of liquid inks.
Application: Used in the liquid ink for digital press, in order to dilute electronic ink and with cleaning function.
Packing: In 4L plastic can or according to requested.
Please contact us if you need imaging oil SDS (MSDS). we have regularly imaging oil for sale, at very good price.