|Appearance||-||Colorless and transparent liquid||Colorless and transparent liquid|
|Acid as Acetic||%||0.01max||0.004|
Chemical name: 2-Propyl acetate
Melting point: -73 °C
Boiling point: 88.8 °C
Flash point: 62 °F
Density: 0.868 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
Isopropyl acetate mainly used as an extraction solvent for drugs, printing ink solvent.
(1) Used in the production process of leather coating, leather PU resin synthesis, adhesive, etc.The volatilization rate of isopropyl acetate is similar to methyl ethyl ketone, but more economical.
(2) Used in high-grade ink.Isopropyl acetate is a cost-effective environmentally friendly solvent.
(3) Used as a coating solvent.The volatilization rate of isopropyl acetate is between ethyl acetate and butyl acetate. It has a strong odor and strong solubility. It is an effective solvent for many synthetic resins such as ethyl cellulose, nitrocellulose, styrene and acrylic resin. Widely used in high-grade coatings such as mobile phone paints and toy paints.
(4) Used as a dehydrating agent for recovering acetic acid.Compared with the dehydration selectivity coefficient of various solvents, isopropyl acetate has a great advantage.
(5) Used in medicine and pesticide industries.
1) Packed in 180 KGS/drum,80 drums/FCL.14800KGS/FCL
2) Packed in ISO Tanks,20,000 KGS/Tank Packing.