Melting point:56-58 °C(lit.)
Boiling point:159-161 °C2 mm Hg(lit.)
TMP is white flaky crystals. Soluble in water, low alcohol, glycerin.It can also be used in the synthesis of aviation lubricating oil, printing ink, etc.
1) Trimethylolpropane is an important fine chemical product commonly used in the resin industry as a chain extender.
2) Also mainly used in the fields of alkyd resins, polyurethanes, unsaturated resins, polyester resins, coatings, etc.
3) Used as a thermal stabilizer for textile auxiliaries and polyvinyl chloride resins.
1) Packed in 25kg/bag.1000KGS/Pallet.24000KGS/FCL.
2) Packed in 500 kg/bag.40 bags only.20000KGS/FCL.