Chemical name: Isopropanol
Melting point: -89.5 °C
Boiling point: 82 °C(lit.)
Flash point: 53 °F
Density:0.785 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
IPA is an organic compound, an isomer of n-propanol, aliased dimethylmethanol, 2-propanol. It is a colorless, transparent liquid with a scent like a mixture of ethanol and acetone. Soluble in water, also soluble in most organic solvents such as alcohol, ether, benzene, chloroform, etc.
IPA has a wide range of uses as an organic raw material and solvent.
1）As a chemical raw material, it can produce acetone, hydrogen peroxide, methyl isobutyl ketone, diisobutyl ketone, isopropylamine, diisopropyl ether, isopropyl chloride, and fatty acid isopropyl ester and chloro fatty acid isopropyl ester.
2）In the fine chemical industry, it can be used to produce isopropyl nitrate, isopropyl xanthate, triisopropyl phosphite, aluminum isopropoxide, pharmaceuticals and pesticides, etc. It can also be used to produce diisopropanone, isopropyl acetate and Thymol and gasoline additives.
3）It Can be used to produce coatings, inks, extractants, aerosols, etc.
4) In the electronics industry, it can be used as a cleaning and degreasing agent.
5) In the oil and fat industry, the extractant of cottonseed oil can also be used for degreasing of animal-derived tissue membranes.
1) Packed in 160kg new steel drums,80 drums/FCL.12800 KGS/FCL.
2) Packed in 160kg new steel drums,144 drums/FCL.23040 KGS/FCL.
3) Packed in ISO Tank, 18000 KGS/TANK Packing.